Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 3: Calendars

Calendars. I'm not exactly sure when my obsession with calendars began but one of my favorite things to do after Christmas is to go to the calendar store and pick out my wall piece. Taking my time, I browse each section, picking up the ones that catch my attention and inspect them further. There is no rhyme or reason to it. One year it may be Georgia O'Keeffe and the next it's outhouses from around the world. Maybe I get one, maybe I get seven. And the joy when the month changes and you can flip the calendar! It's something I look forward to. Three things about calendars.
1. Always wait until after Christmas because you can get them half-priced.
2. If you buy the right ones the pictures do look nice framed.
3. I would never purchase an outhouse calendar, however the ferrets traveling around the world was in my top three this year. 


                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment