Monday, August 20, 2012

My weakness (one of them)

I was having a nice night. Melissa and I were watching The Sandlot, I moved up a level on Bubble Mania, and my grilled cheese had been delicious. Then, out from under our coffee table a stupidly gigantic and might I add quick spider began racing towards my feet. I do not like spiders, not one bit. I think it goes back to when I was a kid and fished a spider out of the pool. When I went to kill it millions of babies poured out of that thing. Just like Charlotte's Web (one of the few animal movies/book that does not make me weepy). So anyways, this spider comes at me and I can't get away fast enough. We are both yelling and I throw down my phone and run to my room. Melissa yells for a shoe and my first response is "No!" I'm not sure why I said that but I'm also pretty sure I contemplated going into her room and grabbing one of her shoes, again not sure why. Spiders are gross and sneaky. And they are a weakness. Recently I threw down my grapes because there was a spider just hanging out on one.  I don't like spiders. I understand their purpose so I don't kill them or rather get others to kill them unless I'm threatened. And tonight I was. And he died.

This was the scene. Yuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment